Home Page Forums Open Forum Welcome to the Open Forum for Failed Normal

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  joncolby 5 months ago.

• Author

Eli
    Keymaster

Members have been asking for a Forum, so in the interest of good business we’ll try it out.

The rules are:
    -Be polite – This isn’t YouTube’s comments section. Just act like an adult and you’ll be fine.
    -No Shortened links (Bit.ly, Goo.gl) – For security

Good Manners:
    -Think before posting too many topics. PLEASE comment/ reply as much as you like, but some people get a little wild with posting new Topics. If you’re posting over 2 Topics a day just take a moment and ask yourself if you’re over doing it…

Be Smart
    -Anyone with a PayPal account can be a member of Failed Normal. You DO NOT know who you’re talking to. Be cautious with personal information, AND when talking about anything that comes within 10 miles of the law.

Currently this is just one large open forum. Anything questions, news, etc goes in this one forum. Having learned from tests in the past I have found it’s better to create categorization as the need arises vs. trying to segment things from the beginning.

Paolo Barbolini
    Participant

Wow, very excited to see where this goes. The only thing missing at this point is a post about it, since i came to know about it from the live stream.

Perplexed
    Participant

I’m totally lost on what services to use when handling someones social media account. I know I can google the information but I get confused by all the choices. I do not have the money to mess up and I hate admitting to this person that I’ve been defeated and to hire some PR firm.

Ann C.
    Blocked

As far as I can see there is no possibility to edit a post once it’s submitted which I find very annoying, just like the fact that I hate spelling mistakes. Do I miss something or can you build-in an “Edit” function?

Thanks!

hung
    Participant

Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have chosen to leave Youtube. I have only watched 2 videos on your channel, but I see that you have brought incredible value to a lot of people so I am really happy to help you help others.

Nevertheless, I came here to deliver an important message.
    There exists an Blockchain empowered Youtube called dtube. Maybe it could be something to consider?

The technology is fresh, and it might seem a bit daunting for a little company like dtube to compete against Youtube. But, I believe that is the wrong way to look at it. Youtube is nothing without it’s content creators much like Vine was nothing without their video creators. The content creators is what attracts the audience.

The other point to make is that, you’ve made something that people really love, and so you most loyal users will follow you.

Info: http://bit.ly/2zqJvUc

Ann C.
    Blocked

Hung, you stupid moron! What were you thinking? “Oh, I going to spam a forum where only tech professionals are present in order to… ???”
    Dude, even a fucking blind dog sees that there is something wrong with that URL.

If you open the link, be sure you have your firewall and your antivirus software running. Other else, your system will be infected with the trojan:

“Trojan:HTML/Brocoiner!rfn”

No worries, it’s just a stupid VBScript. Gosh, skiddies, in general, are making me sad, but skiddies like you… Yeah, I don’t know if I have to laugh or to cry with you.
    Anyway, congratulations! You won position 3 of week48 on “the wall of shame” at my work!

Jonas
    Participant

oh wow LOL nice find Ann. The lengths to which some people go sometimes.

Evgeniy
    Blocked

Thanks a lot for opening the forum. Due to the forum I decided to give a try and subscribed today. Some people, like me, needs to communicate but can’t participate in meetups because we are far away.

joncolby
    Participant

Eli, whats the straight dope on your current subs for failednormal….

Also, I want to see your technology crap with this membership i bought, so how do i see your arduino and other tech projects ?

-JC

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.