Home Page Forums Open Forum Using Podbean – how does this work? Do I have to pay for premium?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eli 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Marguerite
    Participant

Hello there

I’m looking for help with using Podbean to access Eli’s content. Podcasts are my preferred medium for accessing content. I like to download it to my mp3 player and take a walk; leaving my phone at home.

However when I click on the Available on Podbean link on the homepage and log into my podbean account, I can find the podcast but I can’t download it. I get prompted with the following:

The server failednormal.podbean.com is asking for your username and password. The server reports that it is from “Login to Premium Podcast Channel”.

I have the basic user account, not the premium.

Is it the case that even though I’m a paid up member of failednormal, I still need to pay podbean to get a premier account in order to download the failednormal podcasts?

I’m just checking in case I’m missing something really obvious here which is very likely.

Thanks for any help,
    Marguerite

WeAreTheBorg
    Participant

Yes, as far as I know, Podbean is a separate service with a separate charge.

Bobby
    Participant

Yep, you can pay 5 dollar on Failed Normal to view the content on the website or you can pay 5 Dollar to download the same content from Podbean. If you want both options you have to pay for both services. I think the reason is that you cannot link Failed Normal accounts to Podbean accounts …

Eli
    Keymaster

videos older than 50 should be freely available on Podbean, the newer ones are $5 per month

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.